Corrugated Roofing Sheet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000mt|
|Transport Package:||Standard Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JCCG
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Corrugated: 665 to 1000 Mm
- Trademark: Jiacheng
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: SGS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Thickness: 0.11 Mm to 0.80 Mm
- Hardness: Full Hard
- Specification: SGCC
- HS Code: 72107049
Features of Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
1. Excellent waterproof performance
2. Raw materials: Galvanized steel, galvanized steel, galvanized pre-painted sheet.
3. It has handsome appearance and excellent anticorrosion performance. It is fixed with fastening screw so it can endure the impact of hot expansion.
4. Usage: Widely used in roofing, wall decoration and interior or exterior decorative material
1)Thickness: 0.11 mm to 0.80 mm
2)Base coil width: 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm
3)Length: From 2metre to 12metre long
4)Corrugated: 665 to 1000 mm
5)Length: 1600 to 4500 mm as required
6)Zinc Coating: 40 to 275 GSM as required
7)Spangle: Minimized spangle; Zero spangle; Regular spangle; Big spangle.
8)Surface treatment: Passivate (chromated); Oiled or unoil)
Packaging & Delivery
1. Inner side: By water proofed kraft paper and plastic packing.
2. Outside: Covered by steel sheet and bundled the sheets on the steel pallet with steel strips.
3. We can also meet others sea worthy export standard packing as customers' request.
Delivery time: 15 days after receiving the L/C or T/T deposit